Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is here!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring and it felt like it.  I was out of the house all morning at an Appointment and afterward went to the beauty salon to get my hair done.  When I got home my hair was frizzy from the heat so it felt more like summer.  After school I took the kids to the playground.  I meet this really nice woman that just moved to the neighborhood and we talked for like 2 hours.  We are meeting up again today.  Hopefully it doesn't rain in the Bronx today.  I love this time of the year because it gives us opportunities to go out and have fun and enjoy new places to visit.  My kids love the Pools and beaches and the water parks.  We enjoy packing up the car and just going to fun places.  Family time is very important because we spend our time working going to school and fiddling around with our electronics that we don't have time to come together and enjoy each others companies.  I'm so ready for this summer, so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment