Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun in Manhattan

So this weekend we didn't do much.  We took the a drive downtown to 23rd and 5th so I could shop at one of my favorite Italian markets Eataly.  Across from Eataly is a really nice park so we took the kids for a bit.  Then we drove up to 59th and 5th to the Apple Store, another favorite of mine :). We compared my iPad 2 to The New iPad and I have to say the camera does take better pics and the 4G LTE is so much faster but what I liked the best was the retina display.  WOW gamer play is amazing on this device.  Next week is Easter Weekend so I best to get to planning!




Arborio rice, Orzo Pasta & Parmiggiana Reggiano
for some recipes I want to try my hand at!


It was pretty cold out :)


@ Central Park 59th Street

 



No comments:

Post a Comment